Our latest primary bathroom remodel in Mebane, NC took a standard bathroom from the late 80s/early 90s era and brought it into the present day. We kept the layout of the space the same but replaced everything from the floor to the ceiling. Read on to learn how the surface selection elevated the space!
Beginning on the ground, we replaced the linoleum floors with a heated tile floor that connects to wi-fi so it can be controlled from the thermostat to the left of the mirror or, more importantly, any wi-fi enabled device. Imagine programming the tile floors to warm up before you even get out of bed in the morning!
The marble-like large porcelain tiles used on the floor compliment the shower and bath tile selections. The hexagonal tile on the shower floor provides a contrast of black, white, and grey tiles that complement the soft grey large subway tiles used throughout the shower and tub surround. Extending the subway tile above the shower and bath enlarges the luxurious feel of the space.
The herringbone accent band going all the way around the shower and into the niche adds dimension and interest to the shower space. Notice how the herringbone goes in the opposite direction in the niche; these homeowners really made a statement with their tile choices!
Other details from this primary bathroom remodel in Mebane include:
- Shower with frameless glass
- Double vanity with quartz countertops and under mount sink
- Sage-colored shaker-style semi-custom cabinets
- Tower cabinet for extra storage space with cove molding
- Large freestanding tub in a rectangular shape to maximize the space
- Floor mount tub filler centered in the tub area
- Replaced popcorn ceilings with smooth-painted ceiling
- Two new exhaust fan/light combos
- Modern style vanity bar light over tilt mirrors
- Brushed nickel pulls and finishings throughout
Do you feel like you have stepped back in time when you walk into your bathroom? Allow the remodeling contractors at Housing Solutions, Inc. to bring your home into the modern day. Contact us today to discuss your next primary bathroom remodeling project!