Our bathroom remodelers replaced everything but the sheetrock in our latest primary bathroom renovation in Durham, but the most noteworthy change was the tub. Many homeowners lose valuable space to an oversized garden tub. These homeowners enjoyed the size of their oversized garden tub but wanted the look and additional space provided by a freestanding tub. Read on to learn details of the new tub and several other features of this fully renovated bathroom.
In their new bathroom, we showcased the new oversized freestanding tub with finishings and trim. The floor-mount tub filler includes a hand-held sprayer and a champagne bronze finish. We added wainscoting from the window to the floor behind the tub and brought it all the way from the shower tiles to the edge of the vanity area.
Other new features of the primary bathroom renovation include:
- Tinted subway tile on the shower walls
- Mosaic penny tile on the shower floor and in niches
- Toe niche in addition to two other storage niches in the shower
- Frameless shower glass with champagne bronze finishings and showerhead
- LED recessed lights
- Vanity lighting and mirrors
- Quartz countertops with square under-mount sink and champagne bronze faucets
- White shaker-style semi-custom Green Forest Cabinetry
- Exhaust fans
- LVT flooring
Our bathroom renovation team pays attention to every last detail to provide the highest quality of craftsmanship. From the tile to the finishings and everything in between, we ensure the materials utilized in each project adhere to the highest standards. Considering a primary bathroom renovation of your own? Contact us today to discuss your upcoming project!