This homeowner called us after inheriting a beloved family home that needed some extra TLC. We relish in completing whole-house renovations and this family home in Orange County was no exception. Read on to learn how we replaced almost everything from top to bottom in this beautiful home that is now ready for another lifetime of love and memories!
In order to keep this whole-house renovation within budget, we worked together with the homeowner to streamline design options without sacrificing quality. For example, you may notice the same Quartz countertops and semi-custom cabinetry in the kitchen, on the island, and in both bathrooms. In fact, we even used the same cabinet color on the kitchen island and the bathroom vanities! Furthermore, notice the same faucets, finishings, outlets, and most notably, luxury vinyl plank flooring throughout the home.
Other Notable Portions of the Whole-House Renovation Include:
- Scraped popcorn, repaired any damaged portions, and painted ceilings
- Installed a new roof and repaired all water damage caused by the original roof
- Installed all new outlets and tested the electrical system
- Removed wood paneling and finished sheetrock down to the floors
- Installed LVP flooring and new baseboards throughout home
- Replaced the HVAC system and all corresponding ductwork
- Added new insulation and a vapor barrier in the crawlspace
- Installed all new trim work and interior doors
- Built custom shelving in the laundry room
- Installed all new windows
By streamlining the design, we were able to accomplish a whole-house renovation while staying within the homeowner’s budget. Think a whole-house renovation is out of the question for you? You may be surprised! Contact us today to find out how we can help turn your dreams into a reality!